cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unprofessional Agents

Customer11
I'm a participant level 2

I have had my fair share of issues with Fido. When I come on-board I am welcomed , but as soon as I start making basic requests or changes, the agents consistently misinform me fail to explain the charges involved in whatever plan they are talking about. Despite sounding kind and helpful , I later discover one unexpected charge after the other , and they add up to a lot. I completely lost trust in Fido's cx service, as it oa customer disservice they have. The obly time I got genuine help was when I spoke to a manager and she gave me a deal to keep me. On every other occasion , agents lied, did not inform of charges, gave contradictinf info, manipulated me into getting on plans by making it seem I won't pay extra fees etc. This sounds like the comapany's policy is customer manipulation. If it happens once we can attributed to the agent's lack of expertise, but when it is with every other agent, it is serious. Npw I am seriously considering media escalation and using the powerr of social media for getting my voice out there and uniting with other customers to sue Fido. I have exhausted all other resources , acted responsibly and did try to reach out in every way to Fido, in vain. 

3 REPLIES 3

fido_suxxx

I met a Fido agent, name Dharamveer from PEI today. He was not very helpful. I requested him to send me a survey which I never received. I was looking for new plan but the agent didnt have much knowledge about any fido plans. He kept copying and pasting long paragraphs from Fido website. Avoid talking to this agent. He is a total time waste. 

-10 for this agent (MINUS TEN - thats's right)

Also, I requested the agent to send me a survey after the chat which I never reeived. Fido should monitor their chat agents and their activites before losing a die-hard fido customers like me. Agent like Dharamveer from PEI thinks they can easily avoid being noticed by not sending survey and chat transripts (I also never received the chat transcript from that chat I had with Dharamveer from PEI)

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Customer11 

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Sorry to hear about your experience, this is definitely not the kind of service we'd want to offer our customers. Could you perhaps share with us what happened?

As a side note, we do our best to be as transparent as we can, which is why we generally send you an email confirmation for any changes made to your account. These changes can also be viewed on your monthly invoice. 

Our website includes more info on the different services we offer as well. Should you have any question, we would suggest checking out our FAQ pages. That being said, don't hesitate to reach out to us on these channels and we'll be more than happy to review the situation.

Customer11

I have NEVER had any issue resolved over chat. Only wasted my time. Agent have no clue what they are doing and in the end say I cannot help. Fido hires unprofessional agents overseas who are clueless, probably getting few dollars in India for sitting at home pretending to help customers on chat. Why??? How is that even helping Fido in a y way?  I know there are thousands like me, but I am intent on making our voice heard. We lost all trust in Fido.