General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How to check data remaining on the semi annual plan?

Hi I'm currently on the semi annual plan. Calling *611 and listening to the voice prompt it's quite hard to figure out how much of my GB of data is remaining because the voice prompt tries to list all the data in MB. Is there a way to dial in a code ...

Vortex-5 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! US call and excess data block

Hi there,   I have a post-paid plan with Fido and have unlimited Canada-wide calling and 5 GB of data with my plan.   I have a young son at home and he plays with my phone every now and then. I want to block any features that could cause excess charg...

VivekS1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Overpaid my bill

Hai thereI changed my sim account from fido to rogers this November but I got a negative bill which was -19.58. I don’t know it shouldn’t be payed I have done payment from credit card.Kindly help me out to refund my money .

sreepooja26 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Porting to ESIM

So I recently took up an offer and I'm waiting for my sim to be delivered. I want to use and ESIM but also port my number from my previous provider.  Is it best to wait for my sim and port my number to the sim and then move to an esim or is it possib...

E_Bell by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes