General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Porting to ESIM

So I recently took up an offer and I'm waiting for my sim to be delivered. I want to use and ESIM but also port my number from my previous provider.  Is it best to wait for my sim and port my number to the sim and then move to an esim or is it possib...

E_Bell by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two months waiting for a refund

They offered me a phone exchange with an initial payment... Which they would give me a refund. It's been two months and they haven't given me a refund, I've gone through all the possible applications and they haven't given me a response. I want to re...

Leddy by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BILL AFTER PORTING

Hi i recently ported my sim to bell and i had a balance with fido. My account says closed but when would i receive the final bill if my account is closed

nf2696 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Appreciate my Fido customer service agent

Hello, I don't where to do the survey or specifically let someone know but the agent who served me over call was Alla. She was fantastic, friendly, professional and provided excellent service. I just wanted to share my experience with her. This is pr...

ShadmanAlvi_ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes