General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Porting out number not working

I ported my number out of Fido to a different carrier, but I never received a text message from Fido to confirm this. When I called the porting center, the message stated that there were no active services with Roger's at this time. It seems as thoug...

attyb by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! $0 phones still have taxes to pay (read the small print)

In the past I had subsidized phones and this was my first time I got a financed phone. I didn't read the small print so I wasn't aware the promo is deducted from the SRP before taxes.   Not sure if everybody is aware taxes are extra on the financed p...

Bill credit for 24 months of $5.

I recently added a line and would like to find out if they will apply my bill credits on this months billing. Also, waive the connection fees because i helped port the account. 

JayM3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to have Fido remove a credit inquiry?

I recently ported out a Fido number on Jan8, and since I only had one line on my account, it turns out they cancelled that account. Shortly after I called to add a new Fido line, and I guess they created a whole new account in my name. However, I was...

jgrewal1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Suspension

will it be possible to suspend my plans for a month? we will be out of the country for 5 weeks or i will have to cancel them?