General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Other Charges, Set up charges?

Hello, I read that there is no activation charge when I activate online, however, I found an $80 charge on my first bill which I really did not expect. The Fido website also noted I would be avoiding a $45 service fee set up with an online transactio...

lauss by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

File complaint over long distance charges

Hi everyone  I want to file a complaint against the fido customer representative. I take advice from customer care service about a plan and he advised me to change the plan through fido mobile app. Then, I asked him two or three times whether my free...

Navneet1995 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointed with Fido Mobile customer service

I'm so disappointed with my experience tranferring my mobile to Fido. In fact, Fido agents are so reckless and no one truely cares about their customer. On Dec 27, 2020, when all mobile companies (virgin, koodo, fido etc) offered the same boxing week...

zhaolongli by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

customer support

General support need to be mindful of terms and tone when "trying" to assist a customer. If a customer no longer wants to speak to you, why do you try to remain on the line and try to get your point accross?   Learn to not reference "legal" especiall...

TN23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes