General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Invoice

I got this on my invoice vm to voicemail  what does this mean and it last 1 min and no charge is that texting 

Baba5 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Concern

Hello All Concern People with Fido.Hope you are enjoying the plans, device and service of Fido.I my case it is little different.I was very loyal to Freedom Mobile over a decade of service and no major issues. I had THE BEST grandfathered plan with un...

SS59 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Paying for data during lockdown

I have been paying for data on 3 accounts since the lockdown on March 13, 2020. All of this has been a waste of money because my 2 sons have rarely left the house since then. Would you consider a rebate due to the pandemic and are our phones unlocked...

LC99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding my monthly bill

Hello. Last to last month I was two days late for bill payment due to busy schedule. But I paid bill. And last month I got double bill but I paid every month. And this month I do not get any bill and it shows 0 please tell me about my bill and update...