General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

I'll be leaving fido after 16 years.

I was billed for long distance to u.s. You'd think being a loyal customer, they would have my best interest in mind. Rather than bill me, automatically put the 5 buck add on for u.s.  In near 6 months plan is over and maybe even before this gonna sta...

Amazing customer service experience!

Good afternoon,My home internet modem was not working, and I phoned in and spoke with Juan.  He was extremely helpful, and assisted in resetting my modem.  He gave excellent tips and advice.I am very happy with Fido and this service call!Thank you Ju...

Kathryn16 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! 5 GB of extra data from promotional offer gone

Hey, last month I received a promotional offer saying that I got extra 5gb of data per month on top of my existing data of 6gb. However, just today I logged into my account and removed the 5gb of data. I thought that extra data would carry over to ea...

LazarusXD by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing number to a specific one

When purchasing another line, we looked up an existing lphone number which was available but when I go online to change the phone number  there is not an option to choose a specific number but only random ones Do you need to do this with a representa...

Beachbabyrmt by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Poor experience with fido customer chat service

I recently encountered a horrible experience with Fido customer care chat service. I wanted to remove one of the mobile number from my account as it was no longer used.1) my friend contacted customer care to remove the number from my account, they sa...

gotham by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes