General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Record your call with Fido rep's

Since I arrived Canada I was dealing with Fido which had an outstanding service level even on the world scale, even when there was small issues it was solved professionally by fido customer service..But recently I had bad experience with Fido, where ...

Amjadsa by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact office of the president

I've been trying to contact the office to the President. I was  told the billing would be resolved and spoken with Mangement and nothing has been done. I've called in numerous times and was told management would return the call and I have not receive...

41613 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Great service

The last 8 weeks I asked for help several times with nothing resolved. Today I spoke to a gentleman on the Fido online chat, his name was Raymond. He solved my issue within 20 minutes of the conversation with no trouble. I now have no  issues with Fi...

Disappointed with Fido customer service

I am extremely disappointed with Fido customer service ... I had ordered an iphone XS MAX on May 30th and after a few days of not receiving any news, I called your customer service. I was told by an employee on the phone that my ordered went through ...

yj18 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes