General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Customer service complaint

I would like to complain about someone in costumer service. She is very arrogant and disrespectful to me this morning jan. 30,2021. She is even shouting at me and does'nt know what how to explain things properly.  Please do immediate action about thi...

jeflie by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Its such a poor experience with fido front line to manager. While speaking to manager while I requested it to be escalated to office of president over such rude attitude of a Manager. the call was dropped and I did not even got a call back. can someo...

mnaumanrafi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst experience ever with roaming charges

I was sent a bill after being away with extortionate charges. 14 dollars per day for recieving a text message, even with data roaming turned off.  I was directed to my bill to check my charges, to which 11 days were unaccounted for and showed no acti...

CK228 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Billing and

Hello Fido, I ported 2 lines back to fido in December with the offer from FidoWinback.  After two months of hassle the bill is still incorrect. I have contact fido online/ chat support numerous times and they have escalated the issue to FidoWinback 2...

BOBO9991 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

overcharged for an iPhone

Hi, I received a call from fido offering a good condition for a Iphone XS as a fido customer. I would pay  CAD$28,00 during 24 months for it, fair enough as it wa august 2020, and a new Iphone was on the corner. I asked to the person who called me th...

edpezzi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes