General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! American Flag 123

Our phone will not ring even from local calls. We get a message showing an American Flag with 123 following when anyone rings.  Some calls get through but not all and it is annoying to miss calls.  Thanks.

LindaH54 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill complaint

Issues with Fido and their support ....orsered huawei touchpad following a free promotion. It took 3 months to get the device with me having to follow up. They didn't process the order their end. after 2 hours in store and countless calls it was reso...

Kieranryder by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst ever experience with customer service and supervisor

I had two lines with them and I called them to cancel one and leave one. The kept it on my file and suspended, and charged me. When I spoke to them they said there are no notes, which means they don't trust their customers and think they lie, but the...

Khankhan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling VoLTE on compatible phone not purchased via Fido

I am aware there have been discussions about people having difficulties getting VoLTE (Voice over LTE) provisioned on Fido network when using a non-Fido phone, even if the phone is listed by Fido as "compatible."My experience: I did a HUP through Fid...

dangga00 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes