Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won urBeats earphones but..

mjassal
I'm a participant level 1

Hello team

I won the Beats earphone couple weeks ago and today I got the empty envelope delivered from Rogers by purolator.

When I opened it, it only has fido business card in it and nothing else.

Can you please help me who can I reach and report this and/or request to send it again ?

19 REPLIES 19

Clay780
I'm a participant level 2

I never recieved a card, it was just an empty bubble pack envelope with an ontario return address. I assumed it was Fido because it was about one month after I won the prize. I didnt recieve any confirmation email or anything like that. I do see that my name is on the list of contest winners tho. 

Hey @Clay780! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Has this situation been resolved for you since your post? If not , you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to assist you with that.

Let us know!

Clay780

Sorry for the second reply, I forgot to ask if this prize was going to happen or if I should give up on it? Its been months and I've read that Fido knows who got the prize and who got an empty envelope, surely after all this time it would have been sent? 
If someone could please get in touch with me about this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

I'll send you one shortly @Clay780!

Clay780

Thank you Philippe for getting in touch with me. I dont get on here much, but I'm going to see if I can figure out how to ask the community for a pm, like you suggested 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Clay! Very_Happy

Finally u got your price?

Have a nice one Smiley

PineapplePen

Hello, I won thru Fido App Xtra these Beats earphones twice on end of Nov to early Dec 2021 but only got 1 shipment of earphones. I received a second shipment but with Fido XTRA business cards only inside. I waited this long to see if the actual second earphone set will come, but it still hasn't. I kept the 2 boxes for both shipment, can somebody from Fido contact me so I can verify my information and have it sorted?

Hey @PineapplePenPineapplePen!

Some of our winners got the prize and the card separately in the mail, but if you didn't get any card for the second shipment, we could look into it. 

We will send you a PM on the Community. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Kalyori

I won the Beats headphones and finally received the package today. Instead of getting the headphone I received an empty envelope with a card "enjoy your fido Xtra perk!". Is this a joke or something went wrong? I thought I won the headphone..?

Please have staff contact me on this or if anyone has any idea about this, please  leave your comments below. 

Thanks.

Hey @Kalyori and welcome to the Community!

I have moved your post here because it shares the same topic and answer.

Congratulations on the prize as well!

Hello @Kalyori,

Fido is aware that certain winners did receive an empty package and will resend the actual prize so you should be getting a second package soon.

Kalyori

@FidoStephen I read your blog post so I assume you can find out why? Thanks.

Riz79

Hi there,

I just received an empty envelope via fedex with nothing but a Fido perks card inside. I won a pair of beats headphones through the Fido app a couple weeks ago so I'm assuming it supposed to be that?? 

Hey @Riz79 and welcome to the Community!

I have moved your post here because it shares the same topic and answer.

Congratulations on the prize!

Hello @Riz79,

Welcome to the community!

Fido is aware that certain winners did receive an empty package and will be resending the actual prize, you should be getting a second package soon.

Hi there @Riz79 , congratulations on winning a set of beats headphones. I haven't had the pleasure of redeeming a prize yet. ðŸ˜‰ I would imagine your card can be redeemed at a Fido store or kiosk.  Are there any instructions  on the back of the card to let you know how to claim your prize? If anyone here knows how to redeem the card I hope that they chime in. I wasn't much help, but I wanted to say congratulations. Stay safe

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @mjassal,

We're sorry about the mix-up. We're aware that certain customers received an empty package but you'll be receiving another package with the headphones shortly! 

Clay780

Hi,

Im stumped at who or where to ask about this, but several months ago i won a contest for Ur Beats 3 headphones, about a month later i recieved an empty envelope from Fido in the mail but never received my prize. I'm hoping there's someone out there that can help me with this or at least point me in the right direction to find help. Ive spoken with customer service 3 times, and they arent able to get to the bottom of this, so I thought I'd look here for help. 

Hey there @Clay780 and welcome to the Community!

We moved your post to this forum as it shares the same topic.

Can you tell us when exactly did you receive the package with the card?