Unlimited Canada wide minutes means include incoming too?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Unlimited Canada wide minutes means include incoming too?

Hi!

I'm a new subscription to Fido today, I have a question about it. There's a plan includes what I have as below.

(It's the Unlimited Talk & Text plan - BYOD)

<Plan Includes>

- Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and International Mobile Numbers

- Unlimited Canada-Wide Minutes

- Call Display - Voicemail - Call Waiting - Conference Call

Unlimited Canada-Wide Minutes means include incoming too? or it will be charged about incoming?

Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlimited Canada wide minutes means include incoming too?

Hello BomiWoojoo,

Welcome to the community!

If the plan includes Unlimited Canada-Wide minutes, then all of your calls to Canadian phone numbers and all incoming calls are included. You should note that calls made to destinations outside of Canada would incur additional long-distance charges. You should also note that if you use your services outside of Canada, then all of your calls (both incoming and outgoing) would be considered roaming and incur additional charge.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP
Solution

Re: Unlimited Canada wide minutes means include incoming too?

Hello BomiWoojoo,

Welcome to the community!

If the plan includes Unlimited Canada-Wide minutes, then all of your calls to Canadian phone numbers and all incoming calls are included. You should note that calls made to destinations outside of Canada would incur additional long-distance charges. You should also note that if you use your services outside of Canada, then all of your calls (both incoming and outgoing) would be considered roaming and incur additional charge.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2