cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Canada wide minutes means include incoming too?

BomiWoojoo
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi!

I'm a new subscription to Fido today, I have a question about it. There's a plan includes what I have as below.

(It's the Unlimited Talk & Text plan - BYOD)

<Plan Includes>

- Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and International Mobile Numbers

- Unlimited Canada-Wide Minutes

- Call Display - Voicemail - Call Waiting - Conference Call

Unlimited Canada-Wide Minutes means include incoming too? or it will be charged about incoming?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

hassamchohan
I'm a participant level 1

Will I be charged for toll free numbers within Canada ?

Hey @hassamchohan, welcome to the community, Alex here! 

You will not be charged if you call a toll-free number within Canada but note that minutes are still being used if your plan doesn't have unlimited minutes. 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello BomiWoojoo,

Welcome to the community!

If the plan includes Unlimited Canada-Wide minutes, then all of your calls to Canadian phone numbers and all incoming calls are included. You should note that calls made to destinations outside of Canada would incur additional long-distance charges. You should also note that if you use your services outside of Canada, then all of your calls (both incoming and outgoing) would be considered roaming and incur additional charge.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

akosiarchi

So just to clarify, all incoming calls -- may it be local or international incoming calls -- are included and I will not incurr additional charges?

Hello Akosiarchi,

Welcome to the community!

@akosiarchi wrote:

So just to clarify, all incoming calls -- may it be local or international incoming calls -- are included and I will not incurr additional charges?

To clarify, all incoming calls when your phone is in Canada  -- may it be local or international incoming calls -- are included and will not incur additional charges. As previously mentioned, answered incoming calls when outside of Canada would be considered roaming and likely incur roaming charges.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers