Unlimited Canada wide mins

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Sukhmanpreet
I'm a Participant Level 2

Unlimited Canada wide mins

Hi 

I have a plan of $55 which includes anytime Canada wide call. Can you please explain that what does it mean ? Like for airtime and long distance.

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlimited Canada wide mins

Hello @Sukhmanpreet,

Welcome to the community!

It means you can call any number in Canada and you will not be charged long-distance. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Solution

Hello @Sukhmanpreet,

It means you can call any number in Canada and you will not be charged long-distance. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sukhmanpreet,

Any time you use your services to make or receive calls or check your voicemail is considered airtime. In addition, long-distance (LD) calls are charged airtime plus LD (see Terms & Conditions; section 3g).

On plans with a limited number of airtime minutes, Fido usually included free evenings and weekends. The anytime qualifier meant that those minutes could be used outside of evenings and weekends.

On plans with local or Provincal calling, Canadian LD charges would be charged in addition to the airtime used for calls to other areas in Canada. It would also get a little more complicated because receiving calls could also be considered LD depending on where you were located relative to your phone number's home base. With Canada-wide calling, the Canadian LD is included with your minutes. Making calls to other Canadian phone numbers and receiving calls while you are anywhere in Canada is included. Making calls to outside of Canada would be considered LD. If you are outside of Canada, it would be considered roaming and incur additional charges (ie Fido Roam).

If your plan includes Unlimited Anytime Canada-wide calling, all your calls to other Canadian phone numbers and all received calls while you are anywhere in Canada are included.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3