cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The premium device protection really works?

Maria0911
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there. 
My phone was stolen on May 11th/2023 and immediately I submit all the requirements on the website. The ID and the request form. It has been more than 20 days of waiting for a response from Likewize/Fido and nothing happens. 

I'm really worried and desperate because my cellphone is my principal tool for work, and I'm using my friend's phone to literally survive. 

I need help Sad nobody answers on the phone, they just play an automatic voice 

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Maria0911,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your device was stolen. Firstly, are you aware that theft or loss coverage is not available in Québec (see here)? Are you in a Province which includes that protection?

I understand you have submitted the requirements. Have you had a chance to view the status of your request? From what I gather, you should be able to check the status via your My Account. I have not personally done so, but the Likewize contact page appears to have a link (see here).

You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. For specific assistance, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Maria0911

Hi there, 

I'm currently in Ontario. 

I've been checking the status on my request everyday and always says "pending". 

Nobody answers in the customer service about my concern. 

I don't know what else to do.

Hi @Maria0911, welcome to the community, Alex here! 

Really sorry to hear that you lost your device! 

You mentioned speaking with customer service, but did you speak with our own customer service or with Likewize directly? 

You can contact Likewize's Fido device protection support at 1-866-327-3399 and they'll able able to help you with this.