Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card lost

korosh12
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

i lost my simcard and I want to order a new one. How long it takes and how much it cost?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthony

Hey @korosh12,

Sorry to hear about your SIM card. You were not lucky in that situation.

You can definitely order a new SIM card through Fido.ca or with customer service and have it shipped to your billing address. You'll still need to pay $10 for the new SIM.

To do so through customer service, you can reach out through our channels found here.

Another simple way to get a new SIM card is by visiting one of our stores to pick one up. To find a store near you, you can use our locator here.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Shannazahid
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have my sim but it's not working 

Hello Shannazahid,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your SIM card is not working. To clarify, though, is it your first Fido SIM card or is it a replacement for a lost or damaged one? If it is a SIM replacement for an old one, you would need to update the SIM card information on your account.

While Fido has upgraded its Manage SIM Card option for post-paid account users (via My Account), if you don't have access to your old SIM card or it is damaged, you won't be able to receive the verification SMS in order to proceed. If that is the case you would need assistance in order to update the SIM card.

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. You might consider contacting customer service to update your SIM card. They can also be contacted via Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. If you have pre-paid services, you might need to update the SIM card in store (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers