cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove a line

kashishhasan19
I'm a participant level 1

I have 2 lines in my Fido account, but I couldn't find a place to remove a line from the website. I want to remove one line from my account

3 REPLIES 3

jainruchi399

Please remove a number from my account which is **********.As,this number does not belong to me.Please remove this number as soon as possible.I would be very thankful to you.

Hello Jainruchi399,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you appear to have a line which does not belong to you on your account. However, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts so we would not be able to address your matter. As mentioned in the solution below, if you would like to have someone remove the line from your account, you would need to contact customer service. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Since the line may have been fraudulently added to your account, they may refer you to their Validation team or Fraud department.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @kashishhasan19,

Welcome to the community!

To cancel or transfer a line you will need to contact customer service as they are the only ones that can do it.