cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up my account

I'm a participant level 1

I am unable to set up my account, When I try setting it up using my account number It says information does not match our records. I spoke to one of the agent over the chat and She suggested there is something missing and I owuld have to go to store. I went to store and they found every information ok and asked me to connect through chat again. I again contacted chat and first I had to wait for my turn to come as I was in 98th position in queue, but when I got the chance There was one agent Denys who just disappeared and not responding to my queries... I asked that I already went to store and they confirmed all the information is right.. Shall I expect these kind of services from Fido. I am not getting any solution, Please help setting up my account. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoStephane

Hi there @938973294, 

That's not cool. I'll send you a PM right away so we can get your account setup Smiley

Keep an eye on your inbox

BMRM4

I am having the same problem, can someone help me

Hello BMRM4,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues setting-up an account. However, you should note this forum is community-driven and no longer intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts so we would not be able to address your matter. While there may still be some moderators willing to assist via PM, if you would like to have someone look into your situation, you would likely need to contact customer service. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers