cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Bank transfer

Kungfu010
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I made an online bank transfer on the 1st Nov 2021 to my account with Fido.

I checked my payment statement,Fido does not show credit to my account of the amount

surely Fido should open up a support email line for complaint to be lodged.

5 REPLIES 5

Good morning @Kungfu010 , sometimes it can take up to 5 business days to clear the banks and be processed to your account. Most credit card companies will tell you to take that into consideration when you online pay. If it's not there today, check with a fido account service representative to have them verify the payment. Have a great weekend, cheers

Leeping010
I'm a participant level 3

I have made a complaint on the survey report re: online bank payment that one payment on the 1st Nov & another payment on the 04 Nov,2021  not recorded to the credit of the respective .

accounts. To-day is 09Nov2021

Hey @Leeping010,

As @Original_Lucy mentioned, when it comes to payments made via online banking, there is a delay of 3-5 business days placed before the payment is received.

This isn't only a Fido thing, but it applies with any payments made online via your online banking. The delay is placed by the bank, not on the receivers ends.

If ever you are experiencing an issue with your payments, please reach out to our customer care team.

Hope this helps! 

Leeping010

12/11/2021

Thanks. I am now trying to contact customer care team to report the non acknowledgement of 2 online Bank transfers made on the 1st and 4th November,

Today us Friday 12th  I checked my accounts, the credit is not there.

We replied to your other post!