General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Overcharging

Why is fido charging me over $60 for my services and the same plan is only $37.50 on your website?

Daby by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FRAUD

So I just became a victim of Fraud and I was shocked at some of the responses I got from Fido.  Someone pretended to be me and ordered an iPad. How I found out ? I got an email that an item was ready to ship, so I logged into the account and saw that...

Switched from Luckymobile to Fido, I cannot make calls

It's been 24hrs since I switched from Luckymobile to Fido. I cannot make calls since. I can send/receive texts, get incoming calls and I can use my data but I cannot make outgoing calls.  I already did the phone reset, network reset etc. Still I am g...

idof by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Impossible to contact Client Support

I don't know exaclty what changed in Fido's customer policy, but it's absolutely impossible to use their online services (like upgrade a plan or a phone using their promotions) or to speak with a representative. I remeber a while ago, they had one of...

stash2015 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Flagged

I just started with fido YESTERDAY. And my account has been flagged for fraud???I have work tommorow and Still nobody has helped me.Cut through the bs of "We'll contact you"I need it fix today so if anyone can help i need it now!!!