cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation for phone upgrade

Pouya1983
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

received any sort of confirmation email or message of any sort . I am wondering if my order has gone through and has been received properly . Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2

Order must have gone through but phone is never going to make it to you! If it does then celebrate the day as your lucky charm! Haha

Joyqq110808
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I was offered and accepted a deal from winback department on August 23, 2022-- and yet I haven't receive any confirmation. Called customer service so many times, getting different answers with what's going on with my "new account" I was given that is not yet "officially registered". They keep saying they will send a request form to winback department to call me, they called me once out of maybe 6th/7th times I've requested, but that one call back ive received  only rang 1 second,  then call was dropped.. I've been patiently waiting, all I needed is a confirmation of weather my order/deal was put through or not.

ZeePee

You will always get different answers, don't be surprised anymore! What the agents know, their manager doesn't know! It's my experience talking! LOL