General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Double dipping on taxes

I am buying a new device fine I am suppose to pay taxes, device total amount including taxes are broken down into 24 paymnets when added to monthly plan billing taxes are charged again on the total monthly billing why?

Ajmal3 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido bill

Hi all,I have legally changed my name, how can I change it in my Fido Plan as it is important to have my cell phone monthly bill on my name.

aminpanahi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill payment

I do not pay bills with credit cards and would like to pay directly from my account online. Fido states I need to down!oad an app to do this but there are no apps for my credit union. Does that mean I can't pay online

Mel26 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need to cancel my account

halloI have recently left the country due to unfortunate reasons and I am trying to cancel my account.I tried the contact us button but I can't find a way of speaking to an agent or email address to communicate with fido. can someone please help me w...

darshalem by I'm a Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

Hi,I would like to cancel my Fido number as I've already moved out of Canada. I was wondering if I could possibly do this online?

vanessa_lai by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes