cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Voicemail!!!

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I didn't notice that I dont have a voicmail for 10 DAYS! it is weekend and there is no automated setup tfor Voicemail. I already missed many important messages from my colliges. Also there is no way to set it up without a real person on the line becouse there is none at weekend! It is a simple task! I thought it was working! We re at 21st century for god's sake! How can't you automated the simple thing! Why would I need to talk to a CRS for that! Like I said it is a simplest task. You sould give the new customers for setting up the **bleep**ing voicemail without asking! I THOUGHT IT WAS WOKING. Becouse of you I missed many Job offers/responds.  FFS it is the simplest thing I can't believe it ffs!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello 964171698,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you didn't realise your voicemail needed to be set-up before first use. However, people don't generally require customer service assistance to set it up. When you first call into your voicemail, you would need to choose an access code and create your voice signature. You can view additional information regarding voicemail here.

Occasionally, a customer's voicemail might need to be re-initiated which would require customer assistance.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

chrisathanassia
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have recently aquired 2 phone numbers and there is nowhere that says hoe to record a greeting message for my voicemail, No where. I hold the #1 on the dialing pad and it askd me to enter my 10 digit phone number to retrieve my messages and when I enter it, it says that the phone number is not registered. I know that. How to I record a greeting message?!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this so impossible? It never asks me to record a message. or enter a pin. 

Hello @chrisathanassia,

Welcome to the community!

It sounds like your voicemail was not applied correctly and you might have to contact customer service directly and they will be able to fix it for you.