cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New line not adding, can't reach customer support

99salamanders
I'm a participant level 2

I added a new line to my account online on April 3, received a confirmation number at the end of my transaction. However, it has been more than 2 business days and I haven't received any confirmation email or notification of when I can pick up my SIM card (I chose Express Pickup at a store).

I have been trying to contact customer support through Live Chat but am not getting through (the screen says "Your chat is being transferred to a live agent" but nothing happens). Who can I contact to confirm if my order went through and/or to activate the new line and get a SIM card for it?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFaiza

Hi @99salamanders!

Just to confirm, have you received an order confirmation email at least? That's one way to ensure that the order went through. 

Here's how you can get in touch with us. 

99salamanders

I was able to get in touch with someone through Fido's Facebook Messenger who cancelled my order and told me to place a new one. I placed a new order, it has been nearly 24 hours and I still have not received a confirmation email.

Thank you for the details! You should normally have received a transaction confirmation email within 24 hours. If you haven't received it, we will need to take a closer look at the account to see what happened. You can contact us through these channel, or if you prefer, we can send you a message here.