cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Reach Fido Support outside of Canada

vigirdhan
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, I travelled back to India temporarily and had put my account on temporary suspension last year. As I'm planning to return only in Q3 this year i need to extend my account suspension for 6 more months. But I haven't been able to get a support on chat for the last 2 months.

Can someone help me with alternate contact methods like email or a toll-free?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Vigirdhan,

Welcome to the community!

You might be able to extend your temporary suspension via your My Account --> View Usage & Manage. From your Dashboard, the option to Manage temporary suspension is near the bottom of the page, under Quick Actions. 

That said, I'm not sure if you'll be able to extend a temporary suspension beyond the period you have already suspended.

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. If you wish assistance with extending your temporary suspension, you would need to contact customer service to have it extended. I understand you are currently overseas. They do offer a contact number you can call from abroad. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers