General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Worst ever experience with customer service and supervisor

I had two lines with them and I called them to cancel one and leave one. The kept it on my file and suspended, and charged me. When I spoke to them they said there are no notes, which means they don't trust their customers and think they lie, but the...

Khankhan by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling VoLTE on compatible phone not purchased via Fido

I am aware there have been discussions about people having difficulties getting VoLTE (Voice over LTE) provisioned on Fido network when using a non-Fido phone, even if the phone is listed by Fido as "compatible."My experience: I did a HUP through Fid...

dangga00 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access voicemail

Since switching plans, i can no longer acces my voice mail when pressing 1 from my device it prompts me to enter my 10 digit phone number followed by pound key, then tells me my number is invalid. I keep going around in circles....

gisele34 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$150 Giftcard not receivedsince 2 month

I enrolled for Internet around end Nov since then I haven't received GC, followup with Customer support multiple time but no luck  Simply they don't have an answer, they said fill registration form, send email here n there    

Phinex by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes