cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO call back from the Winback team after mgs were left for them

Vanman604
I'm a participant level 1

I am very dissapointed with Fido. I live in Vancouver where there has been a a huge response to Shaw cable's $45 25gb / unlimited plan. I have been interested in switching to it for a couple mths and advised Fido of this without any customer service reps offering me anything close to it. After several calls to customer service, I decided to leave Fido ( Fido + Rogers customer since 2000). I switched to Shaw and the Day after I did, I received a email which stated there was a special offer too good to send in a email and to pick up when you see fido call. I have called the center to be told they do not know what this is about. I am interested in finding out what it is and would consider returning to fido if the offer is comparable to what I was interested in in the first place. If someone at fido could please look into this for me, my negative feelings about fido may change. 

25 REPLIES 25

JianQ
I'm a participant level 2

Hello @FidoLony @FidoClaudia @FidoVan @FidoValerie @FidoSaira 

Similar situation here. I left a message yesterday because the call dropped off in 3secs, but no call back yet. I am wondering if there's any other way to contact with the winback tem. Thank you so much in advance.

-Jian

sabinbhd

Hello @FidoLony @FidoClaudia 

I was supposed to get the call from Winback department at the end of May, however, I haven't received the call. I even tried to contact via custor care service not no responses. 

I would appreciate if is any way to connect with winback team. 

Thank you

-sabine

edc92

Hello @FidoLony @FidoClaudia @FidoVan !

It appears I am in similar situations as others in trying to reach the winback team.

I received a call from them but was not able to reach them again and have left multiple voice messages requesting a response. 

I would very much appreciate if it were possible to see if the winback team could get into contact with me once again to continue my support with Fido.

Thank you,

Edmond

Hi @edc92 Smiley

Sorry to hear that you still haven't heard back from the Winback team.
I'll send you a PM so we can access your account and send them a request for a callback.

Talk soon!

JaskaranSingh1

Hello @FidoLony @FidoClaudia @FidoVan 

Last month, I changed my Sim with Telus from Fido. After few days, I received call from Fido win back team and the person from win back team was giving me an offer. I asked him to call me on next Friday and I'll take that offer. On Friday I did not get any call from win back team and then I called the customer representative 6 times in 15 days and they said call would come in 48 hours but did not come.

Hey @JaskaranSingh1,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to learn that you've yet to receive a call back from them. Since you've made this post, did you get a follow up?

If not, I suggest to get in touch with customer service so they can send a callback request for you, or escalating the current request. 

JaskaranSingh1

Hello @FidoLony 

Almost 6 times, I talked with customer representative in the last 18 days and every time when I call them, they make call back request for me but after that, I do not receive any call from win back team. Can you please help me out?

Thank you for the details @JaskaranSingh1! I'll send you a private message shortly so we can look into it with you.

Talk soon!

JaskaranSingh1

Hello @FidoSaira 

Thanks for your help. Yesterday, I received call from win back team. I got that offer. Thanks again.

That's great! Thank you for letting us know. 🙌

EricMendes

Same problem here. I'm trying to talk with the "wingback" team. I already more than 4 days and no calls. It's frustrating.

Hey @EricMendes,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to learn that you haven't received your winback callback.

Did you get the chance to get in touch with customer care to have this escalated? 

If not, i do suggest you get in touch so they can have our Winback team get in touch with you soon! 

EricMendes

Yes, I already call them twice. They said winback will call me back in 48h.

Still waiting and nothing.

Hey there @EricMendes,

We'll be sending you a PM so that we can look into that with you. Talk to you soon!

Lross
I'm a contributor level 2

I got an email too, so I called and left a message as requested.  4 months and no call back - not just missed their call - no call back.

Again, I ask, when is Fido going to learn what customer service is?

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Lross,

I'm really sorry to learn that you haven't received a call back after all this time, it's definitely not the experience we want for you!

Have you reached out to customer service before to have it looked into? If not. please reach out to us through these channels to request a call back for you or we can also send you a PM here on the community. Let us know what you prefer. 

Sbenamrane
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi, 

Same problem here as well, the winback department tried to contact me once, i called back several times after, no one can help from the customer service.  It s been almost 3 weeks now

Hey @Sbenamrane,

I'm sorry to learn that you didn't get a follow up from our winback team. We'll glady review this with you!

I'm going to send you a PM here so we can look further into it. Talk to you soon. 😊

shabeebrizvi

You are not alone I am experiencing the exact same... Received several calls initially but for some reasons the call gets disconnected and then when now I am trying to reach back no response called numerous times to customer care and all they said that they (Winback Team) will get back to you in 48hrs but its been more than a week and yet no response. I did not expected this from Fido. It's fine if they don't want to offer back but atleast should have a courtesy to response back with a genuine reason.

Raj-D

Hello @FidoLony  and @FidoKenny 

I am having the same issue as the member above and below. I have talked to multiple Fido agents and they were unable to get me a call back, could you please help me out? Would you be able to review this with me also and look further into this. I too have been trying to get a hold of them for the past 3 weeks. I also called numerous times to customer care and they said the same thing, that the (Winback Team) will get back to you in 48hrs, which has not been true. Thank you! Smiley