General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Zero Downpayment Device not available.

I heve been with Fido for 6 years. I have 2 lines and 2 phones with thme. For 6 years i  have never had a late payment as it has beed preathorized from day 1.It is time for me to upgrade my devces and i am not eligble to get a zero downpayment device...

MPL by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Order confirmation email not received yet

Hello! I ordered the special promo plan $52/mo for 12GB data yesterday afternoon and it said I will be receiving a confirmation email with a tracking number for my SIM card  and my contract on the email, but I'm yet to receive those just wondering wh...

Usage details are not available

Hello, I have bought a plan for Fido and I was looking on my account in the website when u realised that my usage details arent showing for some reason. I dont know if this will come in time or if this is a issue with my account.  Thanks in advance,C...

Jamesev_ by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Usage Details Not Available

Hello, I recently bought 2 Lines for Mobile. After I login into the app, it says "Usage details not available". can you help rectify the issue with my account.

Jaivik333 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MMS won't send when connected to WIFI

Hello! I'm new to Fido and have an issue with my MMS messages. Each time I try to send a picture, it will not send unless my wifi is switched off. Even then, it takes a while to push through. While I'm happy I can work around it, it's pretty annoying...

Bethy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes