Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Amex is not working

Vatche0077
I'm a participant level 3

hi

lately i am finding difficulties to use my Amex credit card to register to pay my mobile bills

the Amex  coustemer service has confirmed that there is no blocking or whatever

I used it to pay my buying in stores I used in Appel on line paying worked perfectly

only in Fido it didn't work ?!!!!

as soon as I **bleep** the number it say undefined? Why I don't know I called the Fido credit department can't do much . Is anyone had the same situation?

kindly help 

regards 

4 REPLIES 4

Vatche0077

Yes finally it worked 

but it was late I already one day before lost to pay with my Amex I lost the benefits comes with for September 

Thank You 

Hi @Vatche0077 , that sounds frustrating. Did you perhaps try using a different browser to enter your credit card information? Some browsers have difficulty with some credit cards as they don't have high enough security measures. For example, I was trying to pay for airline tickets while in Europe and it kept failing, I was using Edge browser and I tried over and over with no luck. I switched to firefox, the same, then I tried Chrome and it finally worked. So my suggestion is to try different browsers.

Vatche0077

I was not using any browsers I was using Fido app plus calling the Fido credit card department trying to do it manually. But no use?!! Fido even though saying they accept Amex, they could not make it work, their system sucks and need to be updated. Anyways I Thank You for your help

regards 

Hello @Vatche0077,

So after diving deep into this, we found the issue was caused by our payment vendor. There will be an update coming around 11PM tonight so if you try by tomorrow, everything should be fine. 

Let us know.