can you restore my service

3 REPLIES 3

Angie55
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I made a payment was wondering if that was enough to resolve my issue 

Hello Angie55,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your services had been suspended. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services.

If your services were suspended due to non-payment, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team to have them remove the suspension.

I understand you have made a payment. However, you should also note that there would be a Suspension fee if your line was suspended for non-payment (see here).

If you wish to further discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to remove the suspension.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Mariarocha14! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I hope your doing well. I've moved your post to its own thread and added an appropriate title.

Your service would normally have returned when the payment was received and it covered the overdue balance on the account. Depending on how you paid the balance, there could be a delay before we receive it.

You can also contact our credit operations department to get an update on the situation. You can find information about account suspensions and their contact info here.

Let us know if you have more questions or concerns.