Lost sim

Lost sim

Lost sim

SOLVED
hasannahmed
I'm a Participant Level 1

Lost sim

I have lost my sim in Pakistan and I am travelling back to Canada in 2 days. Is there anyway I can get a new sim at the pearson international  aiport? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost sim

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Hasannahmed,

Welcome to the community!

There is a Fido kiosk located in Terminal 1 at Pearson Airport (see here). Alternatively, you could also have the SIM shipped to your address in Canada (see here). You should note that the new SIM card would not yet be associated with your account. That's why anyone can purchase a SIM from a store. Once received, you would need to update your SIM card to the new one. Since your old SIM is lost, you would need to contact customer service to update your SIM. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Hasannahmed,

Welcome to the community!

There is a Fido kiosk located in Terminal 1 at Pearson Airport (see here). Alternatively, you could also have the SIM shipped to your address in Canada (see here). You should note that the new SIM card would not yet be associated with your account. That's why anyone can purchase a SIM from a store. Once received, you would need to update your SIM card to the new one. Since your old SIM is lost, you would need to contact customer service to update your SIM. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers