cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before I receive order confirmation?

biak83
I'm a participant level 1

I placed an order online last night at aorund 9pm to order a new phone and changed to a new plan but haven't received an email confirmation.

Upon logging out and then back in I can see the plan was changed.

Almost a day later and still no email.

Already checked the junk/spam/trash folders. How long does it typically take?

I would like to make sure that the phone order is actually in the system as I know the plan was already swtiched.

Thx

34 REPLIES 34

Love21

how long didi it take to receive email for order confirmation i have also ordered the phone and it's been 3 days still no email can you tell me how much it takes 

Ruskin395
I'm a participant level 2

Same here

Hey @Love21! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Have you received the email since your post? If not, have you checked your spam/junk folder for it? It may have ended up there.

Let us know.

Braian
Hi,
I have a question regarding online order for my phone.
I have already ordered.but i don’t recieve any confirmation and tracking number.
And last is i have concern about my account.because i already payed using my debit account,and when i go to my fido account i have my balance same as i pay using my debit card.

Hey @Braian

Welcome to the Community! 

You normally receive an email once your order is placed and once your order is shipped. The confirmation emails are usually sent within 24-48 hours after the order has been processed. 

I'll send you a PM to check out your account in order to make sure the upgrade went through. Talk to you soon! 😀

Felixt

Hey can you do the same with my order I have received nothing yet 

Hey @Felixt,

We'll be happy to take a look. You can find all the ways to reach us here. 

PhamNgocAnh

I have the same problems. I ordered the phone online, my credit card was charged by Fido. But I have not received any confirmation email

Hello @PhamNgocAnh,

Welcome to the community! 

Some phones are back-ordered which can cause a certain delay. You'll receive an e-mail once it's shipped! 

Ksenia0304

Hello! Can you check my account? I didn't receive an order confirmation...

Hey @Ksenia0304!

When did you place the order? If you need immediate assistance, you can contact us and we'll be happy to look into your order with you. 

GOFASTDSM

Hello,

I am having a similar issue to those above and was wondering if you could also help me confirm if my upgrade was completed. I have a feeling I only processed part of the transaction and maybe did not complete the process.

Thanks

Ruskin395

I ordered a phone and changes my data plan on 11th but until now I didn't get any confirmation email also. 

Hello @Ruskin395

The way it works with orders is that you receive an email notification with the trackig number as soon as it's shipped from our warehouse.

To go over the current status of your order, it will be important to get in contact with us. You can find all the ways to reach us here. 

GOFASTDSM

Nevermind, I have confirmed that I did complete the upgrade process.

We're glad to read everything is in order now. We hope you enjoy your order. Smiley 

Cheers! 

jessicajasiak

I just upgraded my phone and plan on April 20th, it is now April 22nd and I have not yet received an email of any sort saying the transaction went through or what the tracking number is. When will I get one?

Hey @jessicajasiak,

Welcome to the Community!

I have moved your message here as it relates to the same topic. As mentioned by @FidoClaudia, it can take up to 48 hours.

I'll send you a PM soon so we can look into this with you.

Paulideep

I have the same problemhere.  I ordered a 3G Data plan with an iPad through an online customer care around 4 PM yesterday. However I   haven't receive any confirmation email.

I have no idea what happened.  

Hey @Paulideep Smiley

As soon as your device is shipped, you will receive a notification by email with the tracking number letting you know that it's on the way.

Since the order was done yesterday only, you should be able to receive the confirmation really soon.