cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my phone plan?

dchappus
I'm a participant level 1

I am moving to the US and need to cancel my phone as I no longer need it. 

16 REPLIES 16

Yunyaa0721
I'm a participant level 2

Hii there, I am moving Taiwan and need to cancel my phone number, How can I do for sure?

Hey everyone! 

For this you would need to get in touch with our customer care team here.

Yunyaa0721

Hiiii there I would like to know Have all my bills been paid twice?

Hello Yunyaa0721,

Welcome to the community!

If your bills have been paid twice, your account would likely have a credit balance from the over payment. You should be able to view the total balance on your account via your My Account.

As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. If you wish to verify your bill payments, you would need to contact customer service. If you have already left Canada. They do offer a contact number you can call from abroad. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @Yunyaa0721, as mentioned above you will need to contact customer service directly to process the cancellation.

susejreina

I need to cancel my plan because I'll return to my country.

Hello Susejreina,

Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel services online. You should also note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, if you wish to cancel your services, you would need to contact customer service. If you have already left Canada. They do offer a contact number you can call from abroad. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Justin04

Hi there, I want cancel Fido. I will to go Vietnam. I want to cancel in today beccause I don't like using Fido.

Please contact Fido support and they'll help you with fido.ca/contact  

kerwinjhin

I am moving to China and need to cancel my phone as I no longer need it. 

Hey @kerwinjhin! Welcome to the community. Smiley

You can contact us through those channels if you need to deactivate your account. You can't do that through self serve unfortunately. 

Yusufmakda

I want to cancel my fido 

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Yusufmakda,

Welcome to the Fido community!

You will need to contact customer support to have the cancelation done.

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @dchappus Smiley 

Welcome to the Community!

You can contact us to cancel your services. I'll send you a PM to help you with that. 

adfafdsafasf

How am I supposed to cancel when you're expecting me to hold an hour+ and I work during the day?

Hello @adfafdsafasf,

You can reach out using these methods in order to cancel your account.