Haven't received $50 Bestbuy Giftcard that came with internet yet

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 andie1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Haven't received $50 Bestbuy Giftcard that came with internet yet

It's been well over 7 business days since I have completed the online registration to participate in the Fido Back To School Offer, which I qualify for. It says status pending its been nearly 20 days now, when will I receive it??

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 29

Re: Haven't received $50 Bestbuy Giftcard that came with internet yet

Hello @andie1

That delay is certainly not normal! 

Have you checked your spam folder in your email inbox? Sometimes the gift card can end up there. 

Alternatively, if you haven't done so yet, you can contact us here or we can send you a PM through the Community to review the situation with you.

Let us know. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 29
I'm a Participant Level 3 yu271226
I'm a Participant Level 3

my status in the promotion page is also showing pending almost over a week. I still haven't got any email for the bestbuy giftcard and the 6 month sportnet subscription link or instructions

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 29
I'm a Participant Level 2 Eatlobster

Same here. I registered the promotion on Sep 10th and still having a pending status.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 29

Hi @yu271226 and @Eatlobster,

Did you check your spam folder and/or contact our customer service to get an update status?  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 29
I'm a Participant Level 3 yu271226
I'm a Participant Level 3

checked~ the status page show still show pending. checked spam folder.. nothing

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 29

Hey @yu271226!

We'll have to take a closer look at your account with you then. You can contact us here for that or we can send you a PM from the community at your request.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 29

I have talked to 2 agents and both said it will come in 3 days and to check my status... now when i check my status on the website brings up an error and it has been over 3 days? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 29

Hey @andie1

What's the error message you're getting when you try to check your status? Could you provide the exact error?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 29

The error I messaged I receive is this 

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   PromotionsPortal.Controllers.StatusController.CurrentStatus() +10609
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +62
   System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) +14
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +169
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) +22
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() +49
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +32
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() +50
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +228
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +34
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +26
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +100
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +13
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +36
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) +12
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +22
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +26
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +21
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +9
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +9873649
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +48
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +159
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 29