Final bill refund

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 wjw
I'm a Participant Level 1

Final bill refund

I change my plan from Fido. And I got a negative balance. However, I make a mistake and pay another bill, thus my negative balance doubled. I wonder if the refund includes my newest payment?

Accepted Solution

Re: Final bill refund

Hey @wjw,

Sad to learn you left us, what happened?

As for the negative balance, you can rest assured that the total of the balance (including the over-payment) will be refunded. The refund is sent by cheque to the same address that we have on the account, 2 to 3 weeks after the final bill is issued. 

Payments made by credit card (including Visa Debit / Debit Mastercard) may be refunded to the same credit card if you request it before the automatic cheque refund is issued. This can only be done after the final bill has been produced.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: Final bill refund

Hey @wjw,

Sad to learn you left us, what happened?

As for the negative balance, you can rest assured that the total of the balance (including the over-payment) will be refunded. The refund is sent by cheque to the same address that we have on the account, 2 to 3 weeks after the final bill is issued. 

Payments made by credit card (including Visa Debit / Debit Mastercard) may be refunded to the same credit card if you request it before the automatic cheque refund is issued. This can only be done after the final bill has been produced.

Hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2