Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido account settings

psaras
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I was a Fido then I switched to a different provider but came back to Fido with the same mobile number. 

How do I get my email id mapped to the new account?

3 REPLIES 3

psaras

Hi @FidoVanessa - thank you for your response.

So I got Fido connection a year back and registered with my email id. Then a month back I switched to another provider so my fido account was closed. However, I did not like the services of the new provider and moved back to Fido (i retained my phone number in the whole process). Now I want to connect my new Fido customer account with my previous email ID. Whenever, I try to do the same system says my email ID is already registered (which is true but it is connected with older account.)

Hope this makes the case clear.

Hey @psaras! Philippe here. Thanks for the update. Smiley

Looks to me like your email is registered to your old account, which is why you can't use it on your new one. If that's the case, you'll need to contact us here to remove it from your old account to use on the new one. Alternatively, you can request a PM from the community for assistance.

FidoVanessa

Hey @psaras! Welcome to the community. Smiley

To make sure that I understand correctly, I'll need to ask you a few questions. 

Can you clarify if you're trying to register to My Account on Fido.ca or if you need to link your email for another reason? 

If you're not registered to My Account yet, you can use any email and then you can update your email from there. We will use this email to send communications. 

Let us know if that answers your question or not!