cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Billing Errors

Beancounter4751
I'm a contributor level 1

It depends on the agent. I spoke with customer service on Mar 6, 2024, asking him to correct Fido's billing errors (Fido asked to pay $105.20 which should be $32.77) on the FIRST invoice for both my wife's account and my account. He was NOT interested to help, told us "to wait for one or two billing cycles". I lucked out and spoke with another rep today & he corrected both errors.

5 REPLIES 5

Beancounter4751

Got the invoices for my wife's account n my account ... unfortunately, despite the rep said he would correct the billing errors ... none of the errors on my wife's invoice were corrected n the new invoice was wrong as before .. for my invoice, only HALF of the errors was corrected n half of the errors NOT corrected is on my new invoice AGAIN ... I am speechless ... have to contact the Billing Dept again :-()

I will call the Billing Dept n see what they say. Thanks

It is amazing how convoluted Fido’s system is: We subscribed to Fido’s service at the end of Feb 2024. The first invoice was incorrect. The first rep (Ken), whom I talked to, refused to correct the errors and told us to wait for up to 2 billing cycle for “self correction”. I called the second rep (Mushdaq), he was more helpful, unfortunately, he only corrected half of the errors on my invoice and forgot (?) to correct my wife’s. I called after receiving the second invoice, the rep (Nobahar) was willing to help (reluctantly?) and told me the sales rep should not have made the mistake(s) … what did she expect a client to know? Initially, she refused to reverse the interest charge ($2.11) until I explained that the interest charge was on the errors that I didn’t pay (rightfully). It seems that the rep has to “escalate” the problem to correct errors and Ken was not willing to do that. Anyway, it seemed that all errors have been corrected and, hopefully, I don’t have to call Fido again.

Hey @Beancounter4751! We're sorry to read about your recent experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if you still need help with your billing. 

FidoAnthonyZ
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @Beancounter4751,

Sorry to hear if you're getting inconsistent support from. Many discounts that are supposed to be applied on your bill are only applied on the 2nd or 3rd bill following the transaction. Glad to hear you were able to have everything taken care of.