cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely rude

farvinnisa1
I'm a participant level 2

I called Fido customer service on June 21, 2021 at 10:32am. A very rude barely English speaking representative just rudely said he (or she.. can't tell) help me and just hung up on me. Please don't hire very unprofessional people like this. 

4 REPLIES 4

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Smiley 

The best thing to do is to call a supervisor, normally all calls in a call center is recorded. I hope a supervisor will resolve your questions about your fido services.

Have a nice day Smiley

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @farvinnisa1, thanks for raising this concern.

We'd like to review what happened during this call, we're going to send you a PM.

See you there! 

farvinnisa1

Hello FidoNick, 

Please do review the situation. I called to say I have already promised to pay on June 23, 2021 but my service has been cut off. Is there anyhow customer representative can help me because previously an agent was able to withhold my suspension as long as I pay on the promised date. This rude agent just said no and ask me to call again and talk to someone else and hung up on me. I hope it's all recorded. One has to be professional to work for a good company like Fido. This is very unprofessional and also very hard to understand due to heavy accent, though I understand accent is something we can tolerate but rudeness it not. Thank you 

Hello Farvinnisa1,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your unpleasant interaction with customer service. Have you had a chance to respond to FidoNick's private message (PM)? They would need to verify some information before they'll be able to access your account and review the situation.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers