cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not honor deals and way too expensive

Brigitta
I'm a contributor level 2

I had been promised buds and a phone charger. With my s21 white. Apparently the offers given are not honored and carol did not report what she promised me. President of fido Roger said nothing he could do. Its my word against customer service failure to document. I got 50 credit for a phone charger that was missing in new phone. I just hope they do not mess up my bill this time. 20 + year customer 4 phones I pay. Ridiculous.  Sorry but what the heck. Other people have unlimited data and pay way less than I do. Unfair. Fido, rogers not ok

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Brigitta!

When exactly did you get your phone? Also, are you referring to the ear buds and charger that would come with the device in the box?

If so, it's important to note that Samsung does not include headphones with the S21, it does however come with a charging cable.

I hope that helps. 

Brigitta

No.samsung had the offer through fido. In exclusive offer. I will speak to Carol in kelowna.  And we will finally get this settled. No honor, no respect fido shows to loyal customers. And lie and do not honor offers. Calls are recorded. See may 7th 2021 3 hour conversation.  Yes buds are in exclusive offer with s21 white. I would like that honored.  I asked to get my 5th line yesterday I was left on the phone 5 hours to see that you do not want my business. I'm will call tells tomorrow and ombudsman.  Enough already 

Thanks for confirming @Brigitta!

Samsung did have a promo for Mother's Day and if you purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21 series device or Samsung Galaxy Note20 series device between May 4th to May 10th then you can get a pair of black Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (valued at $199.99 MSRP) as a free gift with purchase (GWP).

This is a Samsung promotion and not a Fido promo - it's administered entirely by Samsung. Once you have your phone you must redeem the GWP on the Samsung website and Samsung will send you the Galaxy Buds. 

Did you already register via Samsung for your buds? If so, and you're having trouble,  please contact Samsung Canada directly. You can call 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) or text WE CARE (932-273).

If you have not yet registered, we suggest visiting their site to do so. 

I hope that helps! 

Brigitta

I will look into telus plan right now. I will Call back to remove ourselves as soon as I get deals.