General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Wifi Calling Issues in registeration

Hello,I just recently switched to Fido and I went with their most basic text and talk plan. I was trying to register for Wifi calling and it gives me this error message  "Looks like your device isn't eligible for Wifi Calling". Just an FYI, I was try...

fahadwahid96 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

misleading from beginning to the recent bonus offering

I have to make a complaint about the MISLEADING "exclusive offers" to me as a new customer. My first bill occurred $70 data fee for a ver limited texts sent out in the U.S.. When I called to solve the problem and was told they can take half charge of...

LucyZP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst service when you want to cancel your service

I was trying to port out my number from Fido to other service provider, and received a port out message from Fido saying if you don't response the port out request within 90 minutes. The request will be rejected. But it is not what has happend. When ...

yanlantao by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes