cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support Wait time is terrible.

jdp
I'm a participant level 2

Can someone answer the call. 1 hour waiting for some real person to answer. neither an option to call back is there. 

8 REPLIES 8

Silvia6666
I'm a participant level 1

I just switched to Fido, worst decision ever. My previous number did not transfer over, which was told will take 2 hours to transfer, been two days and people cannot reach me, then went to the store for help, being told to call customer service. After holding for two hours, and told that things beyond their control, then got disconnected. 

yvirsingh

Today |I spent more than two hours to cancel intermet service. They are telling me their problems and asked me call some time after. Also  Reply and wait time is terrible. I suggest do not use fido at al. If you use you would able to cancel it even after spending 2 to 3 hours of your valuable time. They will tell you there problems instead of solving your problems.

oxanaletiuceaia

Today is 11/25/2022. I have been put on hold by Fido Customer/Tech Support since 2:15pm. I am still onhold for more than  2 hours now. 

Terrible service!!!!! Hate Fido!

Hey @oxanaletiuceaia! We're really sorry to read about your recent experience with us. We're a lot busier during this Black Friday period. Rest assured that we're doing everything that we can to get back to everyone as fast as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Sabar

I have been put on hold by Fido Customer/Tech Support since 6:15pm I have been onhold for 3  more than  hours now. 

It is impossible to talk to real person at Fido Customer Service. 

Hey @Sabar

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Sorry to learn that you were put on hold for a while. It's never fun to wait on the phone, and we do apologize for that wait time.
Was your situation resolved, in the end? 

As @FidoNick mentioned in this thread, we also offer other channels for support such as Social Media where you can message us and go about your day while we get back to you, so that you don't have to wait on hold. Very_Happy

If you're looking for Tech Support, another good option is Live Chat
You'll be speaking with AskJack (our virtual assistant) at first but you can be redirected to an agent by answering its questions or typing ''chat with a rep''.

Let us know if you still need help with anything!

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @jdp!

We're sorry about the long wait times to reach us by phone, we've been busier than usual with all our holiday promos and are doing our best to get to everyone as quickly as possible.

Were you able to reach someone? Keep in mind we also offer other channels for support such as Social Media where you can message us and go about your day while we get back to you! Smiley 

Finally, if your question is more general and not specific to an account transaction we'd have to do then don't hesitate to let us know right here! The Community has tons of members who would be more than happy to help you out. 

jdp

Want to put port out lock on my phones. I understand only option is tp call and get it done.