Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit balance on final bill

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I have cancelled my FIDO services last month and got the mail after last billing cycle on 23rd of August 2022 in which it is showing negative balance, however I got to know that FIDO will send the cheque to clear the amount but the issue here is I don't have any Bank account right now and the Address registered was my husband's office address. I got the SIM on his reference. 

Now I want to know if it is possible to change the address of my cancelled account and the cheque can be on my husband's name? 

Can anyone help



Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Anupriya,


  Welcome to the community!


  As you note, credit balances on final bills are usually send to the address on file. I understand the address was registered under your husband's office address. Was the account also registered under his name?


   You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not have access to customers' account information. If the account was registered under your husband, he would need to contact customer service in order to make any changes. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.


  On the other hand, if you were the primary account holder, you would need to contact customer service to change the address.


  I believe the refund would be addressed to the holder of the account.


Hope this helps 😀