Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of my agreement

Fatima19
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,
I bought a plan + cellphone from fido + AirPods first generation in promotion directly from the fido online website. 

1-long story short, I asked the agent if the device is new or second hand or refurbished? They said that we only have one new device remaining and will send it to you. So that I approved the purchase of my device which is supposed to be a brand new iPhone, XS Max.

2-I asked the agent about the promotion when I will receive my Airpods first generation? They said because of lack of inventory we will send you in a couple of months. 

Finally: 
Now! I realized that my cellphone was second-hand, and Fido say that your promotion was not Airpods 1st generation! It was an earpod worth 25$ !!!! 

I tried to call customer service thousands of times but the advisors always told me that your device is new! After some calls, I receive a call from the office of president Fido! The agent even refuses to say his family name to me! He talked very badly with me and also refused to send me my first agreement! he said your device was not new, I asked him to send me a copy of my finance agreement but he refuses. He talks bad !!! I am so disappointed for Fido! 
Why fido do not send me a copy of my first agreement?
They sold me a second-hand phone instead of the promised new phone! 
they changed the promotion by their side without letting me know from Airpods 1st generation that worths more than 100$ to earpods of 25$.
they took my time hundred times to call and wait for customer service without even sending me a copy of my agreement. 
The advisors told me my device is brand new but the office of the president said it is not brand new and you should know! Again, He talked very impolitely, and even refused to say his family name to me! ( he was the one who called me, I did not call him) 
As a student, I am disappointed with this kind of service. 
Please someone answer my question. 
thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Fatima19,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your experience. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. No one here would be able to provide the information you are searching.

From what you note, it sounds like your issue had already been escalated. You might concern following resolve a concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Fatima19

Hi,

Thank you for answering. I have all of these before. I did not receive any answers, all of Advisors says that your device is new in the contract! (You can hear the recorder voices) but office of president said it is not a new phone and I should accept it because I already knew this fact( It is not true)

The problem is why Fido refuses to send me my original and first conteract. What is the problem? Are they afraid of  changed and incorrect information about the second hand device?
what about the airpods which was indicated in the promotion that I took or the second hand device ghat they gave me instead of a new one??

I would really appreciate it if you can kindly help me in this. 

I need my original contract for financing device! That's it! 

Best regards

Hello again,

As mentioned, this forum is not a venue for customer services. No one here would be able to provide your contract. If you purchased your device on the website, you will need to re-contact customer service (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers