cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint for over billing, worlds worst service

SsSandeep
I'm a participant level 1

when I started with fido they told me you can call international minutes and then didn't charged for some months and then charged me , tried ti talk to customer service, they are so unprofessional , rude and disrespectful to talk with, going to cancel my friends and family services from them .! 

12 REPLIES 12

FidoSaira

Hey @SsSandeep

Welcome to the Community!

We're sad to see you're thinking about leaving us after your recent experience on the phone.That's certainly not how we want it to be! Rest assured that we do all we can to help out our customers.

We are absolutely transparent aout the services we offer. We always communicate the duration of any promotional service we provide along with bill messages as to when it'll end. Did you get the chance to review your bill to see if the end date of the add-on was provided?

kiendang68
I'm a participant level 3

I got my last bill overcharged too talk with them a few times but they can not solve problem so I have to report Fido to ccts 

Hey @kiendang68

We're sad to read that!

Did you get the chance to view the detailed PDF bill to see what you're charges for?

The usage we bill you for is validated by your Fido sim card and is valid. If you need help understanding the charges, you're welcome to contact us through these channels and we'd be happy to help.

kiendang68

I m going to report Fido to BBB I did pay $177 for over limit 500 minutes in my daughter plan but I check my bill and saw some u charged the minutes between 5pm to 7 am during weekdays so I want credit $100 thanks 

We would be more than happy to help you review your daughter's bill and you're welcome to contact us through these channels and we'd be happy to help.

Alternately, we can also send you a PM here if you prefer. Let us know how you would like to proceed!

kiendang68

u can contact me here or phone me thanks.

Sure thing @kiendang68! I'll send you one shortly. Smiley

kiendang68

Thank u

kiendang68

I phone your guy many time to talk about the overcharged with the phone # that is I pay for $55/month with 4Gb data plan it is supposed to be free calling during Canada but by accident or what my plan only has 500 min talking and free talk after 5 pm to 7 am during weekdays so the bill your guy overcharged some are the conversation take from 4:50 pm to 6:50 pm but after 5 pm is free how come I get charged, I phone your guy and got the answer "I m sorry" that is BS it mean Fido take advantage on customer plan now I pay only $50 / month with more data plan cheaper than the old one $5 after paying overcharged $177 and talk to your guy about it , I lost $177 to learn a lesson we will move to Shaw or Telus after done the contract with Fido 

Hello Kiendang68,

Happy Holidays and Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've received unexpected charges on your bill. It is unfortunate you did not understand how airtime is charged.

Airtime.jpg

~taken from Terms of Service; section 3g.

Since your call began before 5pm, the entire length of the call would have incurred airtime charges, even though a portion of the call extended beyond 5pm. If the call had started after 5pm, then there would not have been any charges. It should be noted that most providers would consider airtime in the same manner.

**edit** It should also be mentioned that free talk evenings and weekends is for airtime only. Long-distance charges (if any) would be additional.**

I understand this is a difficult time and receiving such a bill even more distressing. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider arranging a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations team. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement might not be available in all situations.

If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps ☃️

Cheers

kiendang68

i don't need your help for set up payment I did pay already but the problem is the plan is not clear to understand or do in purpose so company can charge customer easier so customer can not say anything when we r losing money but remember customer will report Fido with BBB or they will walk away so Fido will lost a lot customer included us we have 3 accounts with Fido 

Cguerard03

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with Fido however I find it extremely hard to believe that Fido would be disrespectful to their customers, I've been with Fido for almost 2 years and have had nothing but the best experience, I have 20 Gigs of data for $45/month unlimited calling and texting Canada wide, good luck getting that anywhere else, as I was saying I feel that in order for a representative to come off rude would be to how they were treated by the Customer, and out of my almost 2 years of experience I've never had an issue with a representative being unprofessional and/or rude, so I'd have to say it depends on how you talk to people, as I feel if you remain calm, respectful and professional they shall remain the same..