cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check 1000 international minute usage on app

Bally
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I am unable to check my remaining international minutes .there is no option for checking it on Fido app.

15 REPLIES 15

Ccorriveau1
I'm a participant level 1

Well, it's been one year now. I still don't see my international minutes remaining. Did you guys find a solution for this somewhere since July 2019? 

Hey @Ccorriveau1

You should definitely be able to view how many long distance minutes you have left, in the My Account app. 

It should appear when you tap on ''View Details'' under Talk & Text, in the usage section.

Keep us posted. Smiley 

Cn3

Unable to check balance of 1000 free international minutes after updating to most recent version. Also, the “ add on” 1000 free international minutes not showing on my plan detail after updating to the new version .

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Cn3!

I've moved your post here as it deals with the same topic. Keep an eye out for a new app update later this month.

cdeepaks

it is a major feature that is wiped out in the latest iOS update. I am not able to see my interational minutes left in my account and hence there is always risk of over-usage

Srunajreddy

When I first installed the app I was able to see clear usage of my international minutes,  but it's not seen at all now on my fido app

Hello @Srunajreddy

I have moved your post here as it responds to your query. Let me know if there is anything else. 

rgarg2
I'm a participant level 2

I was able to see minutes couple of days back, but now it's showing up. I am using Android phone. Let me know how to get it back?

Hello @rgarg2,

Have you tried to re-install the app?

rgarg2

Yes, I tried reinstalling also. It shows Talk and Text where it used to show international minutes earlier.

Make sure you click on View Details under the Talk and Text section.

It will show you how many minutes you've used. 

Let me know if this helps!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Bally,

Welcome to the Community! 

Just to clarify, do you have 1000 minutes of international long distance minutes with your plan, is that what you're referring to?

If that's the case, we're aware of this and are currently working on a new app version that will allow you to view the usage for the international minutes. Stay tuned for an update and make sure to download it as soon as it's out.

Hope this helps!

boomshrek

Hi there. Older version of Fido mobile application used to show the count of used and balance international 1000 minutes. However after the recent update, it’s no more showing details of international minutes. 

Where can I check these? Can you please help me out on this issue?

thanks in advance,

-Shankar

Hey @boomshrek ! 

I moved your post here since it treats the same subject. We're aware that this is happening for some of our customers and we're working to correct this as fast as we can!

I hope this helps! 

sahilMTL

I also updated to recent FIDO app and i am unable to see the remaining 1000 International Minutes....