cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to My Account on fido.ca

aleks555
I'm a contributor level 1

When I try login to 'my account' on fido.ca I'm getting 'THIS PAGE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE' message. It's going on for a few days now, so I figured something is wrong on my end or with my account.

any help is appreciated!

27 REPLIES 27

James_Dot

2 years later and still can't log in with FIREFOX , now I'm facing another problem bcuz Google Chrome that I was forced to install just so that I can FIDO and VIDEOTRON Billing will not work for me shortly bcuz Chrome won't upgrade on a PC with Windows 7 . So soon I will only be able to see my Invoicing through emails , but not be able to view my usage and charges .... Going full digital and with APPS is not the way to go , I will have to spend hundreds of $$$ to purchase a new PC just to be able to get into FIDO ????
The 72 hours I was told that Fido's technicians will call me back , well 2 years later and No One has called back Hahahahahaha  , we are a Joke for Fido .....

@James_Dot  Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with us here.

Are you still having issues logging in to your app?

Also, have you tried other browswers than Chrome and Firefox to see if you get the same result?

James_Dot

Same here just like everyone else , I have been using Windows 7 on a Desk Top for many years and all of the sudden I cant log into my Fido account ..... Yes I have cleared cookies and browser .
Technical says I should instal Google Chrome Hahahahaha  sure thing . I will install another browser just for fido .
I have been Using Firefox since the start and will not replace it .
This is all part of the new system to spy on us by forcing us to use an APP on our Cell phones .

Services with Fido have gotten worst and worst as the years go by !  I was on the phone this morning for 2 hours trying to solve this issue , now I have to wait 72 hrs until someone figures out where their screw up is .
Before all I needed was my cell number as the user name , now they added            "  @sms.fido.ca "    to the number and we cant log in .  Why change something if its not broken ??

That's a really good question! 
I'm not sure what could be causing the issue, at this point.

However, customer service would be able to look into your account and check if there have been any updates with your case! 

I would recommend to contact them whenever you have a moment. 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @James_Dot 

Can confirm it's working from Firefox, and Google Chrome from my side.

Have a nice one Smiley

Hey @James_Dot Smiley

Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in!

Sounds like you spoke with the right department to have a ticket open in order to look into this, though.

Have you heard back since? 

Keep us posted! 

James_Dot

Hello , they said they will contact me back in 72 Hours , yeah rights ! I think 72 hours have past since Wednesday  June 29 2022 .
Its funny how I can log into the Forum with the same account , but I can't log in to my Invoicing page .
I use the same method to log in here , so why isn't the Forum effected ?

tobey1234
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, 

Been having the same problem for a week now. Cannot access my account via online or through the app. It displays the same issue others have been having, "The page is temporarily unavailable". 

Thanks, 

aleks555

My login doesn't work since March after multiple atempts to get help from Fido. I gave up at this point. Hopefully your expirience will be better.

Hi @tobey1234

Welcome to Community! 

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and/or tried through a different browser? When was the last time you had access to your online account? 

nvmnvm

I have the same issue on my end also. 

Only have Fido Internet services. 2 Accounts. 

I used to have Fido Mobile services, but those are long gone over 1+ year ago. 

They all used to work before, now from last week, same message as other user reported here. 

Note, I have to use the Fido App and that all works. So it seem like when a user with Fido Internet services only tries to access site from computer/cell browser will get the same error as below screenshot. 

Most likly Fido needs to fix something with their code on the user account. 

nvmnvm_0-1617464499607.png

Hey @nvmnvm

Just to confirm, are you using your email address to login?

nvmnvm

Email. I cannot use any Fido numbers as I ported that out long time ago (1+ year). 

Hey @nvmnvm

Can you confirm if you've tried some of the suggestions mentioned earlier in this thread?

Did you get a chance to try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser before trying to log in again? 

nvmnvm

Off course. 

Also, 3 different systems. 

It is not browser,cookie issues. 

That is level 1 troubleshooting 101. 😀

Something is wrong on the account itself. 

Suggest looking into the account profile, maybe clearing off all accounts except the active ones...maybe might fix it...but I will leave it to the experts. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for the update,

We'd like to confirm a few more details with you:

1. Does this page appears after you sign in and click on "Overview" or does it immediately load after you sign in?
  2. Have you had the chance to access Fido.ca, and to request a password reset?
  3. When was the last time you were able to login successfully through a web browser?
  4. Did you make any changes to your account since?

Let us know!

mikeszeto

I have the exact same issue AFTER I added Fido Home Internet to my account

- seeing the same page with "THIS PAGE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE" after log in, nothing else, so can check neither phone or home internet bill

- chatted with an agent on March 15 with reference number IXXXXXXXXX, case is still not resolved

- did try different browser, clear cache/history, re-register, sent the authentication form to the agent to trouble shoot my account, nothing helped

Hey @mikeszeto!

That shouldn't be happening, is it your e-mail you use as the username when you log in?

Let us know and we'll go from there! 

mikeszeto

Happy Easter long weekend !

I checked my account just then and  ... it's working. Thanks for whoever working in the background to fix it.

Cheers

aleks555

Mine is still broken, for three week alredy Sad