cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issues

Stethic
I'm a participant level 1

I'm quite not sure if I can trust the provider anymore. 

I upgraded my Phone last November and that I agreed to have my first bill to have an added $50 for the setup fee and that I was told that it will be waived on my 3rd. I'm on my fourth Bill and it has not been waived.

Contacted support and they adjusted my next bill, which is fine now.

But when I asked why that kind of scenario happened (because for sure it has to be automatic by inputting it into the system), I was told that it was not inputted or that it was removed (yo removed? I'm tryna pay my bills here) ?

I think I'm being messed with here lmao.

Hope this does not happen to other people.

3 REPLIES 3

Ellis100

I need to know how I can make some type of payment arrangements before I lose my plan with fido.... I am really struggling and going through a rough time right now.  My phone was stolen along with the sim card. I never did gt the chance to actually use fido's services.... I do not want my plan to go to collections

Hello @Ellis100,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear your phone was stolen, that is definitely unfortunate. Our teams are here to help if you need anything.

If you wish to make a payment arrangement, you can call our Credit Operations team by either dialing *732 using your Fido phone or with any device by dialing 1-888-288-2106.

Hope this helps. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Stethic,

Sorry to hear you had to follow up in regards to the $50 fee, these things do happen and what I  learned is its the agent that does the upgrade if they do not input the code at that time so the system does not know and the next agent will not know either because the code was not inputted.