General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Forced to pay for plan when I had not even received a SIM

Hi, I came back to Fido on a Winback offer. My previous billing cycle was resumed and I started getting charged for the plan from Mar. 19 even when I had not activated my service until Mar. 30. I am being forced to pay for the 11 days of service duri...

Rushi_S by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! how to clear my voicemail samsung s10

Hi, I cant seem to be able to delete my voicemail and it is always saying its full when some one wants to leave a message. I tried deleting but when i do that, the phone says " you have no new messages, your mailbox is full, try deleting old messages...

vijaykalra by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BYOP plan

Are terms associated with the BYOP plans? I was trying to make an online change and the "contract" keeps referring to term plans where applicable. But no where does the BYOP plan explicitly state anything about a term (unless I am missing it). Sorry,...

RalphWBraun by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes