cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill issue

sam97thukral
I'm a participant level 3

I am very disappointed with the international minute features because it didn't notify you when u are done and charge u more bucks for usage. You can not believe i have a bill of over $5349 dollars and how am i going to pay that. I have a monthly package of $65$ and you guys are making me pay this amount on international usage without even letting me know that i have access my usage and even you didn't stopped my international calls you just kept on adding bills and almost gave me a heart attack. I am so stressed right now. I have been calling customer care and after 3 hours of hold they said they can not help me with anything. How do u think a person would stay loyal to fido if these things are going to help. I need help from you people because i am an international student and i am not able to pay this much amount. This is as equal to my semester fees. Could u please revert it back and do the needful. Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Farishtah8022
I'm a participant level 2

I do have problem and I need email address to send my issue to the office of the presents.

Please help me out

Thanks

Hey @Farishtah8022

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at your account together. 

Talk to you soon!

Farishtah8022

Hello dear,

Could you please text me back thanks.

sam97thukral

Still hoping to get contacted soon.

Warm regards

Hey @sam97thukral! You should have received a PM from @FidoSolutions

Can you check your messages and get back to us there please?

Thanks!

sam97thukral

Yes the message i got from fido solution is to pay the bill after this notice or they are goint to suspend my connection with a surcharge of more 35$ after 14 days. Is this the solution  of my bill?

We replied to your PM @sam97thukral! We'll continue with you there! 

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sam97thukral, welcome to the community! We're sad it has to be due to this matter. 

We would be happy to take a look at with you, could we send you a PM?

sam97thukral

Yes please i would like to get a revert as soon as possible.

@sam97thukral

There's a PM coming your way. Talk to  you soon.