cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILL ISSUE

Joban1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am very disappointed with the international minute features because it didn't notify you when u are done and charge u more bucks for usage. You can not believe i have a bill of over $1735 dollars and how am i going to pay that. I have a monthly package of $65 and you guys are making me pay this amount on international usage without even letting me know that i have access my usage and even you didn't stopped my international calls you just kept on adding bills and almost gave me a heart attack. I am so depressed right now. I have been calling customer care and after 1 hours of hold they said they can not help me with anything. How do u think a person would stay loyal to fido if these things are going to help. I need help from you people because i am an international student and i am not able to pay this much amount. This is as equal to my semester fees. Could u please revert it back and do the needful. Thank you

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Joban1,

Welcome to the community!

No one enjoys a large bill especially when you're not expecting it. 

You have the option of tracking the usage of your international minutes directly through the app. This is in place to avoid you going over your minutes and putting you in this situation.