Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‭(844) 277-6920‬ call?

kn11
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

Got the call from ‭(844) 277-6920‬, searched and found out that people are complaining it’s a scam but it’s a fido telemarketing number, when picked up nobody answered and got hanged up. Why i got this call? 

77 REPLIES 77

Kayla6
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello, why does ‭(844) 277-6920‬ keep calling me? Scam ? When you say hello they ended the call?

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Kayla6!

Did you check out @FidoJulien's solution above?

Take a look, you'll get the answer you need as the call is from us!

KZ4
I'm a participant level 1

I also got a call from 8442776920 and when i tried to call them back they hung up on me. any idea on how i can reach them ? I’m interested to know what offers they have for me. 
thanks

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @KZ4

Welcome to the Community. 

They will be calling you back to follow up Smiley . You can also contact us using any of the options you'll find here to have someone look at your account.  We can also send you a PM here to help.

Let us know Smiley .

chutiya

Dec 3,4,5,9,16,18,20,21.23.26 ENOUGH! stop calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello @chutiya

We're sorry about the inconvenience these calls are causing you, it's certainly not how we want you to feel about our service. Were you able to let them know that you are not interested in receiving calls from them?

That said, we can definitely remove you from the calling list. You can contact us via our Social Media channels or we can send you a PM right here.

You can also register to the Do Not Call list.

Let us know what you prefer.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kn11

This is the phone number one of our telemarketing teams uses.  They most likely would have called you to make you a special offer.  If you want, you can wait for them to call back or you can contact us using any of the options you'll find here to have someone look at your account.  Alternatively, we can send you a PM.

Hope it helps! Smiley

Amb21
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Hi, I've missed a few calls from this number. Can you please have a look?

Thank you. 

Have a great day. 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Amb21

I'm sending you a PM! We'll take a look!

Amb21
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Did you forget about me? Lol

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Amb21

I'll be sending you another PM right away. Talk to you soon Smiley

HongweiY
I'm a participant level 2

I goolgled the number. it brought me here. I recieved the call this moring and hang up after I pickup. 

Hey @HongweiY

If you missed their call, they should be calling you back again soon!

HongweiY

They never called back again. any good deal for me? I am looking into a good plan with hardware upgrade.

Hey @HongweiY! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

You'll have to contact us here for assistance with that. Alternatively, you can also request a PM from us as well.

HongweiY

Can you please send me PM? Thanks. 

Sure thing. 

We're sending you a PM right away! 

kn11

Thanks, can you pm me that?

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

I'll send a PM your way! Smiley

josephS76

Hello there, I keep getting a call from 844-277-6920 and every time I answer they hang up. Can you assist please? 

Hi @josephS76

As mentionned in this thread, the number is from our telemarketing team and it shouldn't disconnect. Rest assured we wouldn't hang up on your purposely. How many times has this happened now?